Grain Marketing Programs & Policies
Perdue AgriBusiness offers several marketing programs for your corn, soybeans, wheat, barley and milo.
Flat Price Contract
- Daily posted price for that day’s delivery.
No Price Established (NPE)
- Fixed price for a deferred delivery.
Minimum Price Contract
- Available for corn, beans and wheat any time of the year.
- Fixed charges determined prior to contract.
Unpriced Basis Contract
- Guarantees seller a minimum contract price with protection against falling prices while allowing seller to take advantage of market increases.
Hedge to Arrive
- Fixed basis with pricing available while Chicago Board is open and trading.
Corn and Bean Seasonal Average
- The Chicago Board price is established but basis is open. The basis is to be determined prior to first delivery. Charges apply.
- Average CBOT price for a specified time period for harvest or JFM delivery.
Contact Perdue Grain