Careers at Perdue AgriBusiness
Ranked among the largest grain companies in the U.S., Perdue AgriBusiness is a leading merchandiser, processor, and exporter of agriculture products. Through its 70 elevator locations with more than 70 million bushels of storage, four transload facilities, three protein blend mills, four soybean crushing operations, an edible oil refinery, and two rendering facilities, Perdue AgriBusiness serves agricultural markets across the United States and around the world.
Headquartered in Salisbury, Maryland, we operate a network of facilities in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, and Indiana.
Perdue AgriBusiness Benefits offer quality, choice, and value in benefits that provide for your health, well-being, and financial security. We offer a flexible benefits package with a wide range of options to fit your needs and the needs of your family.
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription Drug Program
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Improvement Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Savings Plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Tuition and Educational Reimbursement
- Career Training Opportunities
At Perdue AgriBusiness, your opportunities for career growth and development are limited only by your drive. From logistics to processing, and procurement to marketing, we offer a multitude of career paths to follow—and the chance to change paths down the road.
We have locations across the U.S., but we also do business internationally. When you choose Perdue AgriBusiness, you’re part of a progressive company with deep roots in agribusiness—one of the most vital segments of today’s American and world economies.
- Quality – We live up to the standards and expectations of Our Quality Policy.
- Integrity – We do the right thing for the right reason and always keep our promises.
- Teamwork – We work together to accomplish something greater than one could alone. We value and protect the safety of others. We make each other successful.
- Stewardship – We protect our environment, live up to our civic responsibilities, ensure the well-being of our associates and generate earnings for the future of our company.
Interested in joining our team? View our available employment opportunities here